Oh, hi! 👋🏼Welcome to the first episode of Tokyo Kawaii Club Radio. In this episode, I interview my rad co-host (and Disney parks expert), Manane Nishiyama to learn more about how she became a huge fan of all things Tokyo Disney.
Couple of key things from the interview:
1. Mickey Doppelgänger: One of Manae's childhood Disney memories was owning a plush. Of a mouse. That, uh, sorta looked like Mickey? Here, see what you think:
Close enough, right? Even though this mouse a fake, Manae still loved him. So be nice to her about it, OK?
2. Tokyo Disneyland Video: Another fond memory of Manae's was watching a video highlighting the many sights and attractions of Tokyo Disneyland. After some YouTube sleuthing, she was able to find the video for all of us to enjoy. If you're a nerd like me and enjoy watching vintage footage from the parks, you're gonna LOVE this. Check out below:
Hope you enjoy the first episode!
If you wanna stay up-to-date with the podcast, here's how:
- Follow us on Instagram
- Rate/subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you get your podcasts)
- Support us on Patreon to get early access as well as bonus episodes: https://www.patreon.com/tokyokawaiiclub
- Send us feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
See y'all next week!
Remember: Never give up, never stop dreaming! OK, bye. 👋🏼